• Breaking News

    TO MY FUTURE CHILD...I’M SORRY


    Yes, this is my first blog, I always wanted to convey some of my thoughts to others, but I could not find any best way to share so I start blogging. Today while writing I was little worried about where to start from and was watching my profile on Facebook, suddenly I saw a video of Prince Ea regarding future of next decades on total environment of the earth which might not be suitable for a future child. This video speaks the word of my mind which I always wanted to share. I explained his views in the rest of the paragraphs...

    Dear future generation, I think I speak to the rest of us when I say sorry, sorry we left you with our mess of a planet, sorry that we were too caught up in our own doing
    TO  MY FUTURE CHILD...I’M SORRY
    Half Polluted & Half Clean Earth
    is to do something, sorry we listened to people who made excuses to do nothing. I hope you forgive us, we just did not realize how special the earth was like a marriage gone wrong, we didn’t know what we had until it was gone.

     For example, I guess you probably know it as the Amazon desert right? Well, believe it or not, it was once called the Amazon rainforest. And there were billions of trees there, all of them gorgeous and ...oh...you don’t know much about trees, do you? Well let me tell you trees are amazing I mean, we are literally  breathe the air they are creating, they clean up our pollution, clean up carbon, they store and purify water, medicine that cores our diseases, food that feeds us, which is why I am so sorry to tell you that we burned them down, cut them down with brutal machines, horrific at a rate of 40 football fields  every minute 50 % of all the trees in the world gone in the last hundred years why? Yes for money. And that would make me so sad if there were not so many pictures of leaves on it.

    You know, when I was a child I read how the native Americans had such consideration for the planet that they felt responsible for how they left the land for the next seven generations which brings me great sorrow because most of us today don’t even care about tomorrow. So I’m sorry, I am sorry that we put profit above people, greed above need, rule of gold above golden rule, I am sorry we used nature as a credit card with no spending limit, over drafting animals to extinction, stealing your chance to ever see their uniqueness, or become friends with them. Sorry, we poisoned the oceans so much that you can’t even swim in them, but most of all I am sorry about our mindset cause we had the nerve to call this destruction, progress!
    Hey, Fox news if you don’t think climate change is a threat, I dare you to interview the thousands of homeless people in Bangladesh, see while...while you were in your penthouse nestled their homes were literally washed away beneath their feet due to rising sea levels. Sarah Palin, you said that you love the smell of fossil fuels, well I argue you to talk to the kids of Beijing who were forced to wear pollution masks just to go to school. See, you can ignore this, but the thing about truth, it can be denied not avoided.
    TO  MY FUTURE CHILD...I’M SORRY
    Victims of Pollution

    So I’m sorry future generations, I’m sorry that our footprint became a sinkhole and not a garden, I’m sorry that we have paid so much intention to ISIS and very little to how fast the ice is melting in the Arctic, I’m sorry we doomed you, I’m sorry we couldn’t find another planet in time to move to, I’m ss..... you know what cut the beat I’m not sorry, this future, I don’t accept it because an error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. We can redirect this, how? Let me suggest that if a farmer sees a tree that is unhealthy they don’t look at the branches to diagnose it, they look at the root, so like that farmer, we must look at the root. And not to the branches of government, not to the politicians run by corporations, we are the root, we are the foundation.

     This generation, it is up to us to take care of this planet, it is our only home. We must globally warm our hearts, and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature but we are a part of nature and to betray nature is to betray us, To save nature is to save us because, whatever you are fighting for racism, poverty, feminism, gay rights or any type of equality it won’t matter in the least because, if we don’t all work together to save the environment we will be equally extinct. Sorry ...

    No comments